artful mindless contemplation

 
margoshka contemplates, ruminates... meditates on life, love, basketball, poetry, choice, and the lack thereof.
 
 
 

HOME

me--
my profile
email me
i.wannit

stuff.i.wrote--
Luv Ltr
thoughts_racing
how_to_smile
100_things
hate_u
.short story.
again_over
good_convo

yess, pleaze:

  • tomatoes
  • basketball (NBA)
  • dark chocolate
  • blindfolds
  • hiphop
  • sushi
  • bass
  • dancing
  • candles

    mmm... no:

  • regret
  • bananas
  • waiting
  • Barbie
  • assholes

    Rate This Blog!
    (on BlogHop.com)
    the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

  •  
         
     
     
    Friday, March 01, 2002
     
    If I was who I want to be - I'd do yoga twice a week, I'd take a dance class a few times a month... I'd write precisely and concretely about my thoughts and feelings, and I would also create compelling characters. I would get paints and paint murals of brilliant colors and shapes... I would learn Flash... I would take a class maybe in Web Design, so that my work is less simplistic... but then I would get back to my simplistic primitivism, after learning how to do stylish stream-linedness, because that is my true self. I would write fairy tales about strong-willed princesses going on quests to save the world from evil. I would strip naked and dance around my apartment and stretch to the beat of the drum of my pulse. I would climb ladders fearlessly and hang glittery tapestries to flow from the ceiling down my walls to my bed. I would cut my hair whenever I felt like it with big red scissors. I would sing in the shower, and out. I would practice playing the guitar everyday. I would imitate the flower and bloom every morning to welcome the new day. I would never hold my breath. I would buy more plants, maybe a cactus or two. I would learn to do a hand-stand, i really want to... I wouldn't stress about things I can't change. I would focus on changing what I can. I would give change to people who ask for it. I would smile more. I would play, by myself and with other people. I would build castles out of nothing and tear them down riding a giant bulldozer. I would finally finish reading "Atlas Shrugged" - its a good book, but slow going... I'm determined to read it all the way through. I would twist and shout. I would buy a computer (laptop?), maybe a small desk and a comfy armchair for my room. I would climb things other than walls. I would grit my teeth is joyful frustration. I would lick lollipops and hold on to big bunches of balloons, while wearing a smart little hat and a pouffy pink dress.
    ...oh, wait. i already do some of those things.

    there is only this life. regrets are meaningless. There's no guarantee of tomorrow - so you might as well do whatever the fuck you want. Say it, yell it, break it, make it!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

     
         
    who dat?
    feelin' margoshka's current mood at www.imood.com

    sites.i.likes--
    the onion
    hor'scope
    tv w/out pity
    nba
    slam links
    the morning news
    FutureMe

    Go Fug Yrself
    the uberspew
    we"heart"ponies
    this is knit
    Gaia Cornwall




    Mechanical Artificial Replicant Generated for Observation, Scientific Harm and Kamikaze Assassination
    Get Your Cyborg Name


     

     

     

     

    This page is powered by Blogger.  Choose Blogger, for all your blogging needs.

    Site Meter

    NYC, NY

    Home |