artful mindless contemplation

 
margoshka contemplates, ruminates... meditates on life, love, basketball, poetry, choice, and the lack thereof.
 
 
 

HOME

me--
my profile
email me
i.wannit

stuff.i.wrote--
Luv Ltr
thoughts_racing
how_to_smile
100_things
hate_u
.short story.
again_over
good_convo

yess, pleaze:

  • tomatoes
  • basketball (NBA)
  • dark chocolate
  • blindfolds
  • hiphop
  • sushi
  • bass
  • dancing
  • candles

    mmm... no:

  • regret
  • bananas
  • waiting
  • Barbie
  • assholes

    Rate This Blog!
    (on BlogHop.com)
    the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

  •  
         
     
     
    Thursday, March 14, 2002
     
    Last night was interesting... I did a lot of singing upon coming home. I hadn't really released like that in a long time - just let myself be loud and let my voice crack and get up really high and just get the sound OUT.
    Sang along to India Arie (although sadly words are not provided in the CD jacket) and then the entire Jill Scott album - what a BLAST!
    then I actually dug out a few of my own songs, and belted those out as well. made me feel so good, like I'd actually accomplished something... Lately I've been feeling like - if I love something truly then I should not be afraid to express/experience it. so Music, as much as it petrifies me, can be a source of renewal and rejuvination.
    Then I had pizza beer and smokes with my roommates, hehe - probably what every serious singer does after a session (not that i'm a serious singer - pffffff). It was rilly fun tho.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

     
         
    who dat?
    feelin' margoshka's current mood at www.imood.com

    sites.i.likes--
    the onion
    hor'scope
    tv w/out pity
    nba
    slam links
    the morning news
    FutureMe

    Go Fug Yrself
    the uberspew
    we"heart"ponies
    this is knit
    Gaia Cornwall




    Mechanical Artificial Replicant Generated for Observation, Scientific Harm and Kamikaze Assassination
    Get Your Cyborg Name


     

     

     

     

    This page is powered by Blogger.  Choose Blogger, for all your blogging needs.

    Site Meter

    NYC, NY

    Home |