artful mindless contemplation

 
margoshka contemplates, ruminates... meditates on life, love, basketball, poetry, choice, and the lack thereof.
 
 
 

HOME

me--
my profile
email me
i.wannit

stuff.i.wrote--
Luv Ltr
thoughts_racing
how_to_smile
100_things
hate_u
.short story.
again_over
good_convo

yess, pleaze:

  • tomatoes
  • basketball (NBA)
  • dark chocolate
  • blindfolds
  • hiphop
  • sushi
  • bass
  • dancing
  • candles

    mmm... no:

  • regret
  • bananas
  • waiting
  • Barbie
  • assholes

    Rate This Blog!
    (on BlogHop.com)
    the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

  •  
         
     
     
    Sunday, January 29, 2006
     
    Happy new year! Lucky doggies

    I don't feel so good, pain in the neck - literally. And I really don't feel like having the flu right now... though if I were honest with myself, I'd say that I feel like I'm getting the flu right now.
    And my mommy's so far away. Who's gonna fix me a nice hot bowl of chicken soup, huh? No one. That's who.
    I hope Mom and Jane are doing good over yonder in freezing Paris. I'm sure the crepes, baguettes and pains du chocolat, along with the cafes au lait are keepin them both nice and toasty.
    Its colder over there than it is here! In the immortal sentiments of Nelson: "Ha-ha!".

    I had to postpone my 11am meeting this morning... and the dentist app't I had set up for tomorrow afternoon... gosh DARN it... and I was SO looking forward to the dentist (jolly dr. bronstein) peering into my mouth and tsk-tsking me about wisdom teeth... and then making up a cavity or two so he can bill my insurance a little extra.
    NOT that a DENTIST would EVER making up a cavity, kiddies! That must just be the fever talkin.

    I guess this gives me the incentive to set up my DVD player, hook it up to the TV, I just hope I have all the cables for it... and by "all the cables" I mean that one cable. where is that sucker?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

     
         
    who dat?
    feelin' margoshka's current mood at www.imood.com

    sites.i.likes--
    the onion
    hor'scope
    tv w/out pity
    nba
    slam links
    the morning news
    FutureMe

    Go Fug Yrself
    the uberspew
    we"heart"ponies
    this is knit
    Gaia Cornwall




    Mechanical Artificial Replicant Generated for Observation, Scientific Harm and Kamikaze Assassination
    Get Your Cyborg Name


     

     

     

     

    This page is powered by Blogger.  Choose Blogger, for all your blogging needs.

    Site Meter

    NYC, NY

    Home |