artful mindless contemplation

 
margoshka contemplates, ruminates... meditates on life, love, basketball, poetry, choice, and the lack thereof.
 
 
 

HOME

me--
my profile
email me
i.wannit

stuff.i.wrote--
Luv Ltr
thoughts_racing
how_to_smile
100_things
hate_u
.short story.
again_over
good_convo

yess, pleaze:

  • tomatoes
  • basketball (NBA)
  • dark chocolate
  • blindfolds
  • hiphop
  • sushi
  • bass
  • dancing
  • candles

    mmm... no:

  • regret
  • bananas
  • waiting
  • Barbie
  • assholes

    Rate This Blog!
    (on BlogHop.com)
    the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

  •  
         
     
     
    Wednesday, March 15, 2006
     
    my list of qualities desired, required, and admired...

    -funny, makes me laugh
    -nice to look at, makes me smile
    -good kisser, makes my heart shiver
    -driven... gotta be driven by something, for something, toward something... no use just staying in one place all the time
    -a little crazy...
    -not TOO crazy
    -doesn't need a mommy... has a functional mommy already in his life
    -good at talking. has an opinion, but also possesses the ability to actually change his mind when proven wrong
    -good manners (see above re: quality mommy)
    -nice to animals and people in the service industry
    -not looking to borrow money from me... i'm not down to pay for any services
    -makes me feel good. doesn't make me feel bad. and if by some chance, i do feel bad, he strives to make me feel better, and not worse
    -can pronounce my name... including last name
    -is not super terrified to meet my friends or family... little nervous, ok. but they're so nice, really nothin to be scurred of
    -calls me back... getting back to me within a reasonable span of time is a sign of respect and maturity
    -makes me feel sexy
    -understands the concepts of space between two people... sometimes its good to get some distance, other times much better to get up close
    -smiles a lot
    -laughs at my jokes
    -gives lots of hugs as needed
    -isn't afraid to ask for help, cuz I do so love to be of help
    -doesn't worry too much about the future, or waste time fretting about the past
    -has nice things to say about past lovers
    -supports me in my artistic endevours and helps in any way necessary
    -embraces the differences between us... i may not be super enthused about the latest hockey scores, or the stupefying trends in sub-molecular physics, and that's just the way it is.
    -makes an effort to make plans and do activities together
    -is honest about his feelings, in general and how he feels about me specifically
    -brings me water. that's it... can't have me getting dehydrated!
    -optimistic about life, though a little jaded's ok... its a modern world after all

    my love, its unconditional... of course.

    1 Comments:

    • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      oh honey, good luck!

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

     
         
    who dat?
    feelin' margoshka's current mood at www.imood.com

    sites.i.likes--
    the onion
    hor'scope
    tv w/out pity
    nba
    slam links
    the morning news
    FutureMe

    Go Fug Yrself
    the uberspew
    we"heart"ponies
    this is knit
    Gaia Cornwall




    Mechanical Artificial Replicant Generated for Observation, Scientific Harm and Kamikaze Assassination
    Get Your Cyborg Name


     

     

     

     

    This page is powered by Blogger.  Choose Blogger, for all your blogging needs.

    Site Meter

    NYC, NY

    Home |